Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Extra Credit: Symbolism

Find and post a photo of something that you interpret as symbolic of one of the character's you are portraying in this week's dramatic reading. Briefly state why you think this symbol accurately represents the character.

To receive extra credit you must:

  • Post a photo on your blog.
  • The photo must be symbolic (not a picture of a person who reminds you of the character for whatever reason.)
  • Spell the character's name correctly.
  • Briefly explain your choice of symbol.
This post is due Saturday, November 14.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were you only the narrator Hania? If so I'd suggest picking anyone from the play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you use a picture from any part of the story to represent them or just form the trial part?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love you
    Mrs. Gilman, because there
    is extra credit!

    Don't you love my haiku?!

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. The narrator is Scout...I thought you would all be able to figure that out!

    That haiku just made my day - I love haiku! Thanks, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didnt get a character. So I cant do the e.c.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mrs. Gilman I have my blog ready. The URL is http://forrestenglishblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete